High quality copywriting validates your brand
According to research conducted by Kantar TNS, 72% of web-user satisfaction relates directly to the quality of website written content. In fact, even the best website design cannot begin to compensate for run-of-the-mill copy. The same applies to all online marketing communication.
OWDT will soon launch a content management sister website
Within the next month, OWDT will launch a content management sister website to familiarize customers with the full scope of our comprehensive writing services.
OWDT’s crisp, engaging, ‘call to action’ web copy is well worth the investment. And our content development pricing is highly competitive. We strongly recommend that you avoid failed strategies like recycling website text from stale, off-the-shelf marketing materials that do not speak directly to your customers’ needs.
Instead, let us help you improve your brand’s impact with clear, carefully tailored written material designed to capture your audience’s imagination. They need to understand exactly what it is you can do and why that has benefit for them. This may require completely fresh content. Other times, a careful editing of your current content will do the trick.
A QUICK CONTENT DIAGNOSTIC
Customers instantly respond, favorably or unfavorably, to online content. Assess whether your written content is up to standard by answering the following:
1. Consistently focused on your customers’ needs and expectations?
2. Concise and persuasive?
3. Clear and logically organized?
4. Easy to read, with short paragraphs, abundant white space, sub-headings and bulleted lists?
5. Free of redundancies, typos and clichés?
6. Free of grammatical and punctuation errors?
7. Written in a conversational style your customers will relate to?
8. Highlighting your brand’s promise and product/service benefits?
9. Rich in concrete specifics supporting your value propositions?
Our content development process includes the following–
- Researching your company’s products and services to identify their most marketable features.
- Assessing your target audience to determine your future clients’ needs and preferences.
- Performing an in-depth, comparative analysis of your competitors to help your organization strategize how best to expand its market share.
- Interweaving compelling stories and details into your content to add life and dimension to your brand.
- Creating a First Draft.
- Incorporating your requested changes.
- Integrating keywords and phrases to ensure visibility of your site in web searches as part of OWDT’s complementary SEO optimization process. This includes utilizing social media metrics to clarify the browsing habits of prospective customers.
- Completing a final review and editing of your content to ensure your complete satisfaction.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE WRITING SERVICES
Though most of our customers are looking for website written content development and editing with SEO optimization, our services include a broad array of additional marketing content creation:
- Branding and Marketing Copy
- Integrated Marketing Campaign Copy
- Print Advertising Campaign Copy
- Direct Mail Campaign Copy
- Website Text Editing
- Blog Posts
- Online Newsletter Creation
- Ad Copy
- Webinar Content Development
- E-learning Content Development
- Article Creation
- Corporate Magazine Copy
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Case Studies
- Brochure Creation
- Sales Letters